Post menopause

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi ladies im 10 yrs post meno and have recently had real bad neck back and shoulder pain along with bouts of dizzines bouts of crying and fatigue..is this still possible even..went thru meno relatively symptom free at 42..periods just stopped..many thanks ♥️

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have all if the above and same way. Through meno as well but dealing with strange symptoms like you have exactly and so much more! Sending a big hug!

• Posted

hi Pam,

It has gotten a little better actually but now I'm dealing with a in intentional tremor in my hands and a tremor like jittery feeling like feeling in my chest, arms and hands. Makes me feel super anxious! Always something! How are you doing?

• Posted

yep 11 years post meno here and now I get the moodiness again , tears sometimes and insomnia all I can say is it's been one helluva ride for me I thought I'd be completely done but apparently it's quite normal for this to be happening I am just thankful it's not as severe or near as often and the anxiety seems to have died down finally

• Posted

I am 55 and 5 years post. I have been anxious for a while now, with bouts of health anxiety, very melancholy, angry, dwelling on the negative, etc which resulted in a lovely panic attack last night...the kind I haven't had in years, the kind that had me pacing out on my lawn in bare feet thinking maybe I needed to call an ambulance. Gosh, I thought this would be over by now 😞😞

• Posted

this happened to me last year panic attacks with feeling of suffocation never experienced before..triggered health anxiety..just about getting back on track now ♥️

• Posted

Hi Christine, do you have sisters that had the same experience and is your mother still alive so you can ask her how meno was for her? That to me sounds awfully young to go through Meno. Do you think you should make an appointment with your gyne? Do you like your gyne ? If not, try to find a really good one, I know it seems very difficult to find a good one:( I think most women avoid going to the gyne because they don’t even like the one they have. how are things going in your life, are you going through something stressful? How is your lifestyle/diet, I how is your lifestyle/diet? I am really beginning to think the way we eat affects our brain big time. there is a saliva hormonal test you can get at your pharmacist. And then you send it in to find out where your hormones are at. I know your post Meno but I don’t know where hormones are at 10 years post. i’m sorry you’re having a difficult time, I am three years post l and I know it’s so difficult. i’m sending you positive thoughts 😃 XO

• Posted

thanks ladies..dont know why some drs put a time scale on it..my mum was 42 and is a fit healthy 70 yr old..my dr said post meno for life symptoms will still come and go...

• Posted

yep!! i feel crazy-weird.... off balance, tired, crying a lot... healthy anxiety ... and the list goes on...2 years post meno

hugs❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.