Post sex, I have a white patch on my clitoris. Only hurts to touch no itching or pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Me and my partner have begun having sex. There's a lot of oral foreplay and we use condoms.

After sex (a week ago) my vagina was sore. Then last night I pulled back my clit hood and where my clit connects to the hood there is a white patch which is sensitive. The patch is flat and large yet it is only on one side of my clit. It seems to be swollen as it is exposed more than usual but I do not have pain unless the patch is hit. The patch looks like a canker sore, there is no puss or anything else. My vagina doesn't itch, burn and there is no unusual discharge. What is it?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also, about a week before sex I had bronchitis and was on antibiotics and he had one of was wisdom teeth pulled. Would this be a factor? Is it an std? Infection? Tear? Should I stop having sex?
  • Posted

It may just be the way the skin is there. Mine is like that, but it's not a herpes lesion. If it doesn't worsen, but is still there unchanged in appearance a month or more from now, then it's just the way you are. Herpes changes and heals in 2-3 weeks.

• Posted

Did it go away or did u figure out what it was? I'm having that same problem. Thank u 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.