post tramatic stress syndrome

Posted , 2 users are following.

I think anxiety ,obsessive thought and depression come from ptsd. It cause panic mode which leads to anxiety

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I agree something or somebody has overloaded your safety valve and your fight and flight mode becomes hypersensitive but to protect you from venturing their again the bodies natural anxiety becomes heightened to warn you to be aware of impending danger

but we're not fighting off sabre tooth tigers or other hunters or stealing food so our bodies have not evolved to identify this so we stay on heightened alerts

sadly with our advanced frontal lobes this becomes anxiety once you can understand the effect and reaction then it's easier to recognise and stop it

for those of us who have experienced severely traumatic events then this reasoning is a little harder !!!

I'm under therapy for mine but the amount of layers we are having to peel back is amazing

• Posted

I'm concurring a dying dog. My panic button is on extremely high . Constant worrie. Nausea and anxiety to the extreme!
    • Posted

She's 10 and has kidney failer. I'm at hospital now to see how bad it is. I'm ready to have a nervous breakdown

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.