pregabalin deliema

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I dont know weather to up my dose to 300mg of pregabalin!  Am taking 150mg at the moment and it is helping my anxiety to a point but feel I could get more from the drug.  The only problem am having is the side effects got bad head with dizziness, tiredness and my legs are so heavy feel like ive walked miles. Am worrying that if I double the dose the worse these side effects will get! Am hoping I'll get used to the drug and these side effects will go as ive only been on it for 3 weeks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi kevin, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese   be careful, have told you all my problems. have been in tears all morning , in so much pain, phoned surgery,doc not there ,she will contact me tomorrow, what I have today,since 0323, is abdo pain,like someone has hand inside me twisting everything, plus all the other withrawal symptoms, can't see the day when I will be off this dreadful med.
    • Posted

Hi rosemary sorry to hear ur in a bad way! I myself feel it's helped me but side effects are annoying but can handle it
  • Posted

does these tabkets really work kevin
    • Posted

For me they have! My anxiety is more controlled but the down side is the headaches tiredness and the worst is jelly legs am just hoping that it will wear off as ive only been on pregabalin 3 weeks! Are you on them susan?

A lot of people say they are addictive but I dont feel addictive and my boss takes them for life due to a nerve condition. But everybody is different

my advice is to give it a go if ur not taking them 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.