Pregnancy after Uterine Fibroid Embolization

Posted , 6 users are following.

Happy New Year! This is my first post in the group and I'm excited to learn from each of you. I struggled with fibroids for a year and finally had my uterine fibroid embolization procedure on 12/28/16. I'm curious to know -- has anyone from the group (who's had ufe) been able to become pregnant? I long for the day that I can become a mom but I'm still unsure if this would be a possibility for me. Thanks for your perspective!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Happy New Year!! I Had my procedure ( ufe) on Dec 1st 2016, I've been wondering and asking the same question.. I'm very excited but scared as well but, it seems it doesn't happen to often.. Can you please keep me posted on your progress and I will as well, Thank You!!

Praying to be a New Mommy ????

• Posted

Hi

I struggled with fibroids for 3yrs and finaly had ufe on 11/11/2016 and hope to get pregnant also. I am getting worried that I just turned 44 but I still remain hopeful. Please let me know if you have managed toget pregnant yet.

Thank you

• Posted

I also had my surgery on 10/10, but I'm barely trying to get pregnant.  Are you getting regular periods? Mine are down to two days.  I know your post is 9 months old. Can you tell me if you got pregnant? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.