Pregnancy Question - Help! Very Worried :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

First off, I am an overthinker and worry about EVERYTHING, so apologies if these questions might sound silly, but to me they are genuine concerns. Serious answers only please.

Question 1: My girlfriend gave me a handjob and now I’m worried that after I came, semen and pre semen got on her hands and fingers (which it did), and she touched her vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy here?

Question 2: If I touched her vagina and fingered her and at the chance I had semen and pre semen on my hands and fingers, what are the chances of pregnancy?

Question 3: On the couch after the handjob, there were wet patches all over (which could be semen and pre semen). She was sat naked on the couch and I’m worried if those patches were semen and pre semen, it could come into contact with her vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Final question; what are the chances of pregnancy if semen and pre semen happened to get into contact with her vagina, say on the outside or at the entrance?

Thank you.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

sperm would have to go inside the vagina to get pregnant so if any sperm as gone inside theres always a risk there

• Posted

alot of sperm can die within 10 mins outside of the body it can live up to 1/5 days if inside a womans vagina

• Posted

would you say im safe based on the questions I asked? thanks

• Posted

thanks for your help and advice. am i just being overly worried here??

• Posted

if she had sperm on her fingers and put them in her right away , there is a chance. maybe not as high but still there. if super worried get morning after pill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.