Pregnant and have anxiety and panic disorder

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 27 weeks pregannt is it normal to feel weak and faint with anxiety and panic disorder

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

There are so many physical symptoms with anxiety so it could be but I would see a doctor as your iron levels could be low. Mine was when I was pregnant. They may tell you it is anxiety but can rule out iron deficiency. Don't worry though your body's going through a massive change smile x
    • Posted

Thank you XxaimxX I ahd my iron check october 1 and it was fine because i'm anemiac but now i'm feeling weak and like i'm about to faint go to the dr october 29
    • Posted

If you feel so worried try and get in before 29th! Are you eating and drinking enough? Because you are so anxious about it that could be playing a big part. Sure you will be ok try not to worry. Maybe take an iron supplement your levels could easily come back down being pregnant xx
  • Posted

Hi Gina

I would firstly have your iron levels tested, but it is very normal to feel these symptoms with anxiety.

My anxiety started when I fell pregnant with my first so so I know how you feel it is very hard to deal with when you feel so tired all the time!

Have you ever had any Cbt therapy?

• Posted

Hello Kerry nice to meet you and I ahd my iron check october 1 and it was fine i use to be anemiac but my iron ahve gotten better I go abck the 29 I just feel weak and like i'm about to faint it scares me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.