Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following
This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.
Why not start a new discussion?
lex39623 lex39623

Pregnant & don't know if I have herpes or yeast infection.

Okay so I am now 15 weeks pregnant and have been with the same guy for 7 months. I have not slept with anyone else & had been really stressed through my pregnancy. I had a really painful cut on the inside of my vagina. I noticed it when me & my significant other tried to have sex & it hurt so bad we had to stop. After that I got worried & looked to see what it was & seen the cut. After I seen the cut I shaved so I could get a picture to show my aunt so she could tell me. After I shaved a bump came up a day later I don't know if it's because I shaved or what. After I looked all over the Internet freaking out it keep bringing me to herpes. I was terrified. After I started reading the symptoms it was hard to place because I'm also pregnant & already have flu like symptoms. I throw up all the time from my pregnancy so it's hard to tell if it's the pregnancy or the flu like symptoms. After I kept looking into it I started to get the burning when I urinated & pain but that could also be a yeast infection. I am freaking out. I went get a test done at the doctor but I can't handle the pressure I am freaking out. Also I'm having a white discharge I don't notice a smell so I'm not sure which one it could be. Please HELP!

2 Replies

• Asfarasicansee Asfarasicansee lex39623

Hi there. I am so sorry you are feeling so much worry and discomfort. First things first, go see a doctor. They can rule out what it might or might not be.

You will be prescribed something either way and that will help with any pain you are feeling.

Second, if you do herpes, I want to let you know that it is not the end of the world. I have it, and I have always been safe about sex but I made one slip up and here I am. A year later, with my soulmate, engaged and our baby on the way. I am 23 weeks. By the sound of it, one bump doesn't sound like enough for you to have it, but I could be wrong. I had multiple in two separate areas for my first outbreak and it lasted 2 weeks or so.

Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you.

• lonnie06842 lonnie06842 lex39623

Ok. I am in the exact same boat with exact symptoms, only difference is I have two small sores on the outside of my inner labia. Noticed it a day after masturbating, I also was spotting that day. Im 8 weeks pregnant. Tell me what happens.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.