Pregnant or not?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Me and my lady friend have been going through a lot of troubles this past year. She has had three abortions done (we are both only 20 and are not ready for kids). It has been two weeks since she has had the last abortion. She is currently on birth control (double shot) and for the past four weeks I have been using a condom. To our knowledge, the condom has not broken. She has not received her period since the abortion. she has taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. she also went into a clinic to take another test and it came back negative as well. we are very confused and are anxious to know what is going on.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.