Pregnant or spotting

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had been having unprotected sex for a couple days before my implant insertion l, but he never ejaculated, and always pulled out way before he thought he was going to release. On 1st July I had the implant inserted, to which I had belief there wasn’t a chance of being pregnant - careless I’m aware.

However, we both have seriously high sex drives and can’t keep our hands off each other. We agreed to no sex for a week but eventually it happened twice. However we used a condom each time. But I’m not sure if the condom split this second time, because when I took it off him, semen dripped from the tip of the condom - tip of the penis end.

I have been bleeding lightly for 8 days, yet it’s too light to be my regular period. I have read that implantation last 1-2 days, so I’m 50/50 on whether I’m pregnant or it’s a side effect or the implant. I’m showing side effects for the nexplanon as well as potential early pregnancy symptoms. I’m unaware currently to leave and get a pregnancy test, so I was wondering if anyone can educate me on implantation bleeding, and if you think I’m pregnant or not.

I’m also 21 years old, so it will not be something I need to hide from my mother, even though I’m a little young, it’s not young enough to hide a baby. It’s just I’d be very happy if I was too, because there’s a chance I will never be able to have children.

Also my period should have happened on the 4th of July, and I’m only on for 3 days, so when I was 17 days late I was worried, as I have never been late before. I have previously been on the implant, for a year, and I didn’t have bleeding, at all, my periods stopped immediately.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.