Pressure pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, does anyone else experience this, I was just doing my makeup getting ready and all of a sudden my eyes got very heavy and tired and I got horrible pressure in my nose and then pressure in my jaw and in my ears a bit or ringing in my ears too and horrible pressure at the top of my head my nose throat and ears just feel like they have something in them and I'm also really lightheaded too! It's soooo annoying it's not pain it's just horrible pressure! Anyone else get this? And is it normal for someone with anxiety cus I did start to panic a little when it happend 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

You know I get allows of vision eye and head wierdness I've noticed mine fading the last couple of days since been on my meds, I'm positive it's anxiety x
    • Posted

Oh really?? That's good I'm happy for you! What meds you on again?x
    • Posted

I'm sorry n citalopram and the head strangeness has definatly died down and it did lastvtime I was on it too then when I came off them n my anxiety came bk so did the head stuff
  • Posted

well you need to eat regularly for your body to function normally.  Otherwise things start to go wrong such as what you are experiencing.

Richard

• Posted

Yup, all of those things, eyelids literally feeling like lead weights, and the head feeling and sinus pain shocking at times, but all of that settling down now, almost 5 weeks in with meds, different person emerging, every one is noticing
    • Posted

Awh it's the worst tracie😞 omg I'm so happy for you that's so good! I think I'm getting put on meds on Monday, my doc doesn't want to tho cus I'm only 17 
  • Posted

That is very young yes, docs prefer not to as you say.... Have you tried other things first? Meditation, exercise, better diet etc etc
    • Posted

I have tried meditation and I exercise a lot but It only wares off for a bit and then comes back again especially in the morning and at night
  • Posted

Yes this is one of the anxiety symptoms, I often experience all of this, it isn't nice 😔 sometimes I think the pain in the nose, face, teeth, neck is because we tense up when anxious and also bite our teeth together which causes this type of pain, it isn't nice but if you try to relax by slowly relaxing sell the tenseness bit by bit and practice doing that until it improves.  Each time you feel your tensing and biting your teeth together just relax and relax the muscles x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.