Probiotics

Posted , 4 users are following.

Which probiotics good for diarrhoea?I have used vsl3,saccharomyces,yogut, bifilac etc but invain.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Probiotics, as far as I'm concerned, aren't very effective, if at all they are. There's no medical proof that they work. But I think they're the new scam drugs.

Check yourself. Do you have worries? Does a particular unpleasant thought occupy your mind? If you answer yes to these questions, you might want to work on it; there's a direct link between worries and the GI system. I hope this works for you.

• Posted

Hi, you probably need more fibre, try Chia seeds, they're high in fibre, soak 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds in a glass of water for about an hour, stir well add juice for taste and drink, repeat about 3 or 4 times a day, raspberries are high in fibre, check out fibre online to get some info, you can eat/drink fermented foods, Kefir, Meso, etc, check the list online.

• Posted

Where are these types of fibre foods found? Regular grocery stores?
    • Posted

Hi, you can get Chia Seeds at most supermarkets or health food shops, raspberries any shop selling fruit, and supermarkets, Kefir some health food shops, Polish supermarkets sell it probably, Kefir is strong probiotic milk drink.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.