Problem with my intestines?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Before i start i have did blood test , i had a b12 deficiency doctor said is fine now. i did a stool test is fine. i did endoscopy just a bit of reflux and that was month's ago. i also check my gallbladder and celiac , and it also seems fine. I had an inguinal hernia before 3 months.I also was hearing various sounds in my intestines when laying in bed. Also my gastroenterologist said that i am fine. But i am wondering if i should do a colonoscopy?

Daily i am bloated,sleepy,fatigue,a lot of anxiety in my life for various reasons,and also my head feels heavy and my mind is foggy can't concentrate properly and lots of daily thoughts.

Lately this 5 days my stool is dark green,and my stomach is in discomfort and today it made a sound really loud so i recorded and uploaded on youtube if you can take a look.

I don't know if i have ibs, or like a virus , it's just the doctors here are not so develop and 2 years now i am struggling with my belly.  Past year also had lots of diarrhea this year i also had so far 3 since the start of this year.  2 of the diarrhea was my fault because i ate 50g of oats and it got me like and another time i overeat chicken from grill shop.

I personally don't know like is the problem in my mind ? like i know i have a lot of stress but should my belly be like that because of it? i don't know just asking for advice.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I've been going through similar issues for the past two years I feel like I can't eat anything without getting sick my bowels are all over the place I have had every test known to man and everything is come back negative. I have been going through a lot of anxiety and stress and even though I do believe it can cause a lot of stomach issues I still think there's something medically wrong with me I'm driving my entire family crazy. Like you I've tried everything with grilled chicken a lot of fiber than gluten free and nothing to seem to help

• Posted

Could be IBS especially when nothing shows up and you are feeling stressed.  The gut nerves are sensitive to stress and IBS can be triggered by it. Pain is the body’s early warning system that something is not right.  I don’t think it is in your head since you are having physical symptoms. What did your GI doctor diagnose?

My IBS started because of stress and anxiety.  My doctor identified this before I did.  Keep going back to your doctor for a firm diagnosis.  Check that your B12 is still normal because low B12 can cause a foggy head.  However, stress can cause poor concentration and fogginess too.

• Posted

I have the same problems and have been dealing with stomach and intestinal problems for 30 years. I've had every test, except endoscopy, and they've found nothing. They just tell me it's IBS. I also have suffered from anxiety since I was a child, so I believe that's what causes my stomach problems. It is very frustrating to not get any answers.

• Posted

Not sure if the ‘latest’ one is IBS,if you have green stools I think you should go back to the doctor as this could be a bacterial infection. 
    • Posted

yup i keep trying but doctors never take me seriously here and i waste a lot of time....
    • Posted

You need to be firm, but polite and ask them to do something. Do you have another doctor in your practice you could see?
  • Posted

Green stools can be caused by food moving through the large intestine too quickly, due to diarrhoea.. As a result, bile doesn't have time to break down completely. Green leafy vegetables, green food coloring, such as in flavored drink mixes or ice pops, iron supplements and a lack of bile in the stool.can also make motions green.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.