Problem with vagina after sex last night?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So my boyfriend and I had sex last night and we tried some of this oral flavoring gel and he decided to put it all over my vagina. After we were done, I felt itchy down there and the next day these bumps are around my vagina. I don’t think I’ve seen these before! I’m kind of freaking out and I’ve been looking around on the internet totally hoping this isn’t Genital herpes. It doesn’t even look like it but it still doesn’t ease me. Could it be be that I’m allergic to this gel thing we used to spice up our sex? Please give me your thoughts 😢

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m trying to post pictures but idk how
  • Posted

Request desktop website on your phone.  And there should be a box on the right side above the comment box. Doesn’t seem to work for everyone. Or you will need to use a computer and do it from there. 

And yes it could be possible you’re allergic to it. Our genitals are very sensitive. Did you wash it all off properly ?

• Posted

Going by your description alone and how quickly it happened, I'd say you had an allergic reaction.

• Posted

Update, I got tested for STDs, I came out negative. doctor said it’s a yeast infection and gave me cream. It’s starting feel a bit better. Don’t know long it takes for yeast infections to go away...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.