Problems after adult circumcision,,, anyone with any experience?

Posted , 3 users are following.

ill try to keep it brief

I recently had a circumcision due to medical issues. I was having trouble with my tight foreskin and after trying creams to no avail my GP said circumcision was the only way forward

I had my circumcision almost two weeks ago

Firstly, although there was no pain during the op as they put you to sleep. the recovery has been agony. I was advised to take a week off work but after a week it was still far too painful.

I got an infection on the underside of the penis which after getting some antibiotics is clearing up nicely, after two weeks its finally start to feel better and I am back to work tomorrow

heres my biggest issue. My penis now really doesnt seem right. I might have to upload some pics as its hard to explain, but before the op I was always a grower and not a shower, so my penis was pretty small in its flaccid state but 5-6 inches when erect. now its completely changed, its almost like my penis is trapped inside, so when i get an erection it just swells outwards, so its a really fat small panis

the erections are still quite painful and my penis is now half the size in length maybe even less than what it was previous, does anyone think this will stretch out as it heals more? or is it a botch job that may require more surgery?

thanks in advance for any tips or advice

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't get to see the original reply so no idea why it was deleted! I am having internet problems at the moment but hopefully I'll update with some pictures very soon, also I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll post what he says! Any other advice welcome
  • Posted

What was the issue , did it ever correct itself ?

Having the same problem , circ done 3 weeks ago

Tks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.