Problems after problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone it's me again Chiffon and I just want to say I'm now wearing a heart monitor for two weeks as you know I was in and out of the hospital all last year and the beginning of this year so now I have a cardiologist a primary care doctor and rheumatologist and neurologist that I see I really feel like I'm Going crazy still with no solution I have taken or have had every test you can name and still they can't find out why I'm still having chest pain's pains in the back of my head After all the test that I have done I'm still at a lost but one good thing my joint pain has eased up because of my rheumatologist told me to buy a supplement that is called turmeric which works really well i I take one capsule and break it open inside my tea in the morning and one at night but now I just want the pain in my chest Area to stop along with the anxiety that I'm still having the Xanax prescribed is only 0.5 and it only seems to work for such a short time I know I have hypothyroidism but why am I having this pain in the back of my head and chest I have had MRI and EKG's and echo and chemical stress test and still nothing so now my cardiologist feels it may happen to be tachycardia Related but I won't know into this heart monitor is removed and I go back to see him in a few weeks I'm just so tired of all of this I can barely work and bring home a paycheck And take care of my children any suggestions

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chiffon. Sorry to hear you're still struggling so. The turmeric works really well. If I'm feeling really lousy, I take two of them. The turmeric also helps the migraines. You might also try some liquid chlorophyll, as it seems to help a lot.

I tried some amino acid therapy with essential amino acids and extra phenylalanine, and got some relief for multiple symptoms.

im sure you've got your hands full. Those are just some things I've found to be helpful. Maybe there's something that will be helpful for you. Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi Chiffon

Try a good iron supplement, even if your blood tests show that your levels are okay, i got daily  headaches and palpitations anxiety (no chest pain tho) and i have been taking an iron capsule daily for 5 weeks and feel tons better !. 

Its worth a try smile

Good luck Chiffon

Rose

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.