prolapsed bladder and rectum.

Posted , 3 users are following.

fed up today been in pain for 4 months with bladder prolapse and then to find the rectocele too... continual lower back ache and achy horribke bladder region... tender when pressed... any body have ideas for the pain ... kegel exercises i am doing . really fed up and tearful !

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Omg you poor woman I don't have any help for you just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need to shout out xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, Jassy...I know what you are going through because I have the same thing.  My bladder feels like a baby's head is sticking out all the time, and the pain and pressure are terrible.  I have an appt. next Wednesday to weigh my options.  I hope you will see a doctor, too...You bladder could get very infected when it is exposed as much as ours...God luck...
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

had enough carol... its only grade 2... its just above tbe vagina but i am experiencing so much pain in pelvis... its scary.. and looks like rectocele i have as well... terrible back pain... i really hope u get sorted sweetie .. let me know how u go on... how long have u had it? i didnt even know until i kept feeling a burning pain in pelvis and doctor didnt know what it was... kept saying it was in my head until i went to the toilet and found it... my pelvis when i press in bladder region hurts and is so.so tender xx
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Jassy:  I would say about three years ago, I started feeling a little knot way up in the vaginal area.  I went for my papst test and asked the OBGYN about it.  She said my bladder had dropped a little bit, but not bad.  The next year, it dropped a little more and so on and so on.  Now, especially, after having a bowel movement, it feels like an elephant wants to come out, and my back pain is horrible.  The problem with the back pain is that I have sciolsis and spinal stenosis, and have had back pain for many years.  I am wondering now, if my bladder is making my back worse than it would be with the other two things wrong.  The other day, I had had it, as you say, and I picked up the phone and called my OBGYN...I hate to have surgery, but that may be what it comes down to.  I hope you feel better, sweet...please keep in touch...I live in the USA...are you in England....HUGS.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up