Promising few days and a bit of hope for everyone

Posted , 14 users are following.

I just want to share this with everyone as I've been feeling like my true self for the last four days - I feel just really well with a spring in my step and thank god too as I know I'll hit a bad patch again. This year so far I've had sickness (3 months) along with stiff neck and head pain (5 months utter hell), numb fingers toes, dizzy and foggy head most of the year so far, aching joints, rapid heart etc - have been constantly at the doctors, had scans, blood tests x 3 and then woke up Thursday and didn't have a single symptom and I'm still symptom free - unbelievable - im just really enjoying the moment as I'm not a complete fool - I know they'll be back but I just wanted to share this to give hope to those who are having a horrid - these last few days have made me feel confident that I'm not dying of some terrible disease and the anxiety has just gone - I haven't taken any supplements - I'm going through it naturally and haven't had a period now for three months - this is new to me - my periods were every two to three weeks for the last two years - hang in there everyone and I hope this is giving some hope that these symptoms will go eventually - I know mine will be back but I'm just enjoying the moment X

4 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm so pleased for you. Enjoy while you can. I have a pounding heart and fast pulse which makes me jump at anything. Lying down the jumpy feeling is worst. It's hard to believe you can wake up symptom free from this xx

• Posted

Thankyou for sharing.... This has helped me so much as I'm so low with it all at the moment. My biggest upset is my very achy joints n weight gain. I couldn't cut down anymore to help as I'm very careful with wot I'm eating n it's really making me sad x

• Posted

Sophie how old are you and have you had spotting to last a while ?
    • Posted

I am 48 and had one spot in three months - virtually unnoticeable and told doc who said this does happen - I'm waiting to see what happens in the coming weeks - I still get the odd period pain but nothing. If I find anything concerning I'll be off to my gynae in London who is at the top of his game

• Posted

It sounds as if you are coming to the end of perimenopause and entering menopause. My last bleed before I entered menopause was just a very light pink spotting, then nothing for 13 months now.

I do occasionally get PMT symptoms such as sensitive breasts, period type cramps and mild headaches, but I know the hormones are still circulating in your body so this should be expected. But things are much better now, so as I have mentioned before, there is relief from many of the symptoms highlighted on this forum.

• Posted

That is good to know thank you - can't help thinking it's the calm before the next storm. However, as you've said perhaps I am moving into the next phase...

• Posted

I recall feeling this way, then out of the blue new symptoms appeared. Stay away from anything soy based, caffeine, or fructose because they are hormone disruptors. Enjoy this time.
    • Posted

Can that stuff cause you to spot or bleed ? Stress cannot cause any bleeding can it?
    • Posted

Hormone disruptors can cause all sorts of symptoms, including spot bleeding. Stress can also cause you to spot bleed but only if you're extremely stressed like overwhelmed with the way you feel. Find ways to calm yourself, for me it was smelling lavender and rosemary scents. Hope this helps a little.

• Posted

hi Sophie deligthed ur having good days they make up for the horrid ones

had cgood 4 weeks my self then crash back to earth again  uti infection hips , knees joints, that swozzing in head when u turn in bed ocular migrains came back After 2 years fell like whole body is fightening with me lol crying at drop of hat !!!! 

had lot of family situations too my dad died3 months ago and think its taking toal on me now feeling of dread what next and yeah just to round it all off cramps like peroin although i have been clear for 1 year no peroid. and tintinist again O gOD i sorry to go on but feels like chore getting out of bed 

not like me usually up and go person 

• Posted

Hi Sophie, this is encouraging....I cant wait to feel good again. How are you feeling? I hope that you are still doing well smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.