Prostate or something else? I hope anyone can read this carefully

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello, It is my first time here. I am 18 years old male and I have never have any serious health issue. But for the last 4 months I have experience a slight feeling of urgent to pee even after peeing (it seems like a pain or something that makes me feel that I need to pee again). It is not so painful but you got the "pee sensation" which is kind of uncomfortable. I have taken my health so well but I don't know what happened.

Last week I read so much forums about UTI, prostatitis, urology before having an appoinment to a doctor. I read every forums; treatments, causes and understand it even I don't know what my issue is.

I have taken my appoinment and do the following: urine culture, bladder ultrasound. The doctor now say all the test are negative and I have no issues with UTI, kindey or bladder. But why would I still have this issue? I ask him wether my issue is "prostatitis" or what. I masturbate once a day and have no sexual intercourse yet. He said that if this is "prostatitis" I should stop masturbating for 1 month and see the results. He said that he wouldn't give me antibiotics because I am too young (18) and men with antibiotics in prostatitis are usually 50 or above.

I really want any help from you guys and I hope you can understand my situation.

*Urgent to pee/"pee sensation" after peeing

*masturbate regularly

*Urine culture, bladder ultrasound are negative

*Doctor said kidney,bladder is ok

*Doctor said might be prostatitis because I am too young he would give me antibiotics that would cost side effects and such

Sorry for my bad english but I hope anyone can help me. Thanks in advance

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dudley to Mike,

Aah,   I see.  Thanks.  I didn't know that.  I am not  R C myself and had just thought it,  another word that people use.

Anyway,  it was not by any means judgemental.  There, but for the Grace of God, go our blind and hairy-palmed selves.  ( Hope you enjoy that one Ron ! ).

• Posted

Have a read of Genises and Leviticus:-)

However a number of Biblical scholars maintain that the story of Onan does not refer to masturbation, but to coitus interruptus and that the Bible does not claim that masturbation would be sinful.

• Posted

Well, in my neck of the woods, coitus interruptus occurs when the husband comes home early. Asskickus may as a occur as a result and may be terminus personal.      
    • Posted

Not much else to do in some of those dusty little Texas townships
  • Posted

Dudley to Derek 

My Cousin, a GP,  says that the first rule of medicine is  ' to do no harm '.  

• Posted

Hand on heart can he say that he always remembers and adheres to that when prescribing?

I was also misquoted it by a Greek cardiac surgeon practicing here when I mentioned an annoying piece of the wire used to stitch up my sternum that practically pokes through the skin.

We could remove it he said but Hippocrates said that I should not harm a patient with a treatment not strictly necessary.

• Posted

That's a good question Derek.  He said he could tell you,  but then...he'd have to treat you !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.