prostatisus

Posted , 5 users are following.

found my cure after 5 month of hell

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What was it and are you sure it was prostatitis. I have had it for 11 months now tried 4 different antibiotics physical therapy amatriptilin saw palmetto and numerous other things nothing makes a difference? What did you do can't believe they don't have a cure for this

• Posted

well it come on in feb took trimethoprim 200 mg for 3 month after a week i could pee fine just left with retum pain all day ever day up intill wednesday last week  seen two urolighist 3 doctor all said it was the prostatius that what pain was in bum but seen new gp last week she said prostatisus had gone and she said pain mite be i b s put me on mebevrine 135 mg on thursday no pain bavk to normal look up link prostatisus and ibs there a link
  • Posted

You have felt better for a few days because of a new antibiotic? I don't think it will last! Google "Antibiotics and prostatitis: a vexed issue" (include the quotation marks).

• Posted

no antibiotic just take a tablet for ibs now no pain front or back it been two week peeing pooing fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.