prostatitis?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello my name is jeff and i am 26 years old. for the last month ive had pain after pooping in my lower abdomen then i started having that pain after urinating. it also hurts in my testicles after pooping and on occasion urinating. it comes and goes sometimes it can be a few days between episodes it usually starts hurting around 5 minutes after going to the bathroom and it can last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours it hurts to move my testicles do. ive also had to urinate more often. ive had some penile leakage and have ejaculated sperm before actually reaching orgasm. i have had a test for a uti and it came back negative. it hurts into my back also. the antibiotics my doctor put me on did not help. has anyone else had this happen or what is your thoughts? also i get the same pain sometimes after ejaculation. i dont understand why it comes and goes and i am just looking for some ideas as to what it may be

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, i would think it is Prostatitis!! from what you say, not BPH or a UTI, you will get a lot of good advice from this site, i would  suggest you get a referral to a competant and sympathetic   Urologist, and keep at it !!do not just live with it!!!!  regards Syd
    • Posted

Yes, it does sound like prostatitis. So what to do now? You can try googling "prostatitis tips" for some advice ..... but I'd give up the antibiotics anyway.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.