Prozac day 5

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

Today is my 5th day taking prozac and I don't feel anything, is this normal, I have had anxiety and feeling very low but it's the same as any other day, also I did not sleep well last night and I usually don't have sleeping problems, prozac induced? Other than that I don't feel anything.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It can take 2 too many weeks to kick in and numb your brains feelings. Side effects, anxiety etc my increase til then. If it doesn't work for you, educte yourself on SSRI's. Ann Blake-Tracy has alot of year's experience with them your doctor's won't tell you.

• Posted

Doc says 5/6 weeks to kick in 😢.it's horrible when everydays a struggle. ..I want off them but terrified ...had enough..want all natural remedies but been on them to long..10 yrs..

• Posted

Ann Blake-Tracy and fluoxetine should be illegal on Facebook has a great tapering protocol and natural alternative methods for deal with anxiety-panic vs SSRI's. Slow tapering very important. 3-5% every 2-4 weeks or til stable. Never cold turkey or large amounts.

Take care and educate the truth on SSRI's the doctors won't tell you.

• Posted

But why are the doctors not telling us. .they can't just give us tablets are doing note harm that good...havebto gears of 5 htp.. amd or magnesium. ...I want off prozac completely

• Posted

That's what there trained by big pharma to keep you coming back. Psychiatrists I've had for over 20 year's and there all the same. I do not trust at all. Same applies with benzo's, SSRI's, opioids. Knowledge is power especially with psych Med's never take until you know. Best experiences are from others who have been there and successfully tapered off.

• Posted

Hi

There bad stories with every drug, what is your situation, have you been on prozac for 10 years? Is it not helping anymore so you want off it?

• Posted

Depression. Anxiety. Bad nerves. .I hold alot of guilt and it bests me up...beem. on prozac 9/10 yrs and propanol but I'm off propanol now last 4 weeks. .bp was low and constant flushed face. .stressed so much. .doc wants me to go back on 20 mg of propanol bit o just want.off them.all.

I take a sleeper as well.and that is the only one I don't want to give up..any advice will be grateful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.