Prreze cured my pityriasis rosea. My story thank you to the people in this forum.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had a small spot that I really didn't pay attention to, thought some bug had bitten me while I was out fishing. A few days later it started to spread. I put some over the counter steroid cream on it, and took some allergy pills like my mom recommended. That didn't stop it. I went to my doctor, and he said I had PR. I looked all over the Internet for something that would get rid of it. I found it on here, so I came back to say thank you to those people who had used it and said it worked for them.

I bought a jar, hated the smell of it because it smells like flowers, but went ahead and used it anyway, it is medicine, it doesn't have to smell the way you want. By the second day my rash was turning red, just like everybody said it did for them, so I was sure it was going to work for me. Within a week everything was gone, I had some spots on me, just like it said, but no more rash, no itch, no PR.

This stuff is just crazy. All the doctors say there is nothing that works. Why don't they all know about this, or do they just not care?

So, thank you, forum people for sharing what worked for you, and a big thank you to that company that makes this miracle cream.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

YAY!!!!! Another PrrEze believer. I have been on this forum for years now telling people about it, it is nice to have some feedback from someone who used it and came back to say so. Most people come on here to get info and then are never heard from again.

So glad PrrEze worked for you!

Report Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up