PRREZE uk alternative

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys so I have a very awful rash all on my upper chest, back and neck the worst and like 5spots on my face and the rest is not that bad around the rest of my body.

My doctor has prescribed steroid creams and they haven't done anything. I read on here that this all natural cream is amazing but they don't sell in the uk does anyone know of an alternative.

Also I'm going to try laying in the sun tomorrow and washing with head and shoulders too

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

I found Prreze on eBay. I think somebody said Amazon, too. It was the only thing that helped mine. Some people have said tanning or dandruff shampoo helped them. Good luck... BTW, PR does not do faces or hands, and feet. Are you sure you have PR?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks I will have a look on eBay. I've defo got PR. I have no idea why I have a few on my face the doc was a little baffled too. The spots on my face look exactly like the ones on my body.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm one of the "lucky"people...I've started my second round of P.R. 16 years apart! I had a Herald patch the first time but not this time. The first time I had over 300 spots of various sizes all over my trunk and along the bra and pant lines. AND I did get several spots on the tops of my feet, my ankles and two of my toes. Luckily, I didn't itch too much and Benadryl cream seemed to help that. I was told that as each spot has its own life-span and as long as there is one spot left, it can spawn others. The first time it took over 8 months to clear up. Imagine my surprise when it came back! This time around the main difference is I don't have as many spots, even though I have them in the same places. I ordered the Prreze cream and should be getting it any day now. I really, really hope it lives up to its hype as I don't know if I can last 8 months again!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Buy it!!!! It was the only thing that worked for me. It is a little pricey, but when you think of all the stuff you have already tried or the doctor told you to buy....
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I decided not to buy this so called miraculous Prreze cream since it's so over priced especially if you have to pay double to receive it by courrier in UK . I'm now getting better and trying not to focus on it too much. I hope you guys get well soon too.

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up