Pulsating Head Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

First let me start off by saying i suffer from ptsd and gad. I am not on any meds as i chose to do therapy and it seemed to work for me. I have been pretty well with my anxiety it went from very severe to on and off during stressful times. They other day i went through something that was pretty trumatic to me and since then i have not felt very well. I have ibs and its in full force also i have had some moderate anxiety. I have noticed the last few days that every once in a while it feels like my head is pulsating almost like a heart beat in my head. Its not that i can hear it but more feel it and this is causing me more anxiety. Has anyone experienced this before. I am worried it could be something very serious and i am really trying not to feel that way. Any help would be appreciated

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yeah i've had this before, like I've kinda felt my temples throbbing in time with my heart beat. Think i got a migraine afterwards.

• Posted

I have had that with anxiety. its goes away when i calm down my stress . i will meditate using meditations on you tube for anxiety. theres hundreds of them!

. try to calm down your mind daily for 20 minutes or so . do things to relax. SEE IF IT HELPS ❤❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.