Pvd and shaking eyesight

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I’m 37 and have pvd in left eye. I had it in my right eye 3 years ago which resulted in a retinal detachment. I was born with sublux lenses and now it’s like my eyesight is shaking. Is this part of my pvd?  It’s when I’m looking up slightly I feel like my eyesight is shaking side to side and wasn’t sure if it’s a new symptom of the pvd 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,i have 2 PVDs also,sometimes I get that,I think its because the vitreous fluid has changed consistancy.
    • Posted

Hi there thanks for your comment.

I ended up going back to the hospital and I’ve got a rare condition called Superior oblique myokymia and need to see a neuro-ophthalmologist. So glad I got it checked out. So as well as having pvd I now have shaky eyesight aswell. Joy joy haha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.