question ?????

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi as iv said once or twice (ok maybe a few more times) iv been suffering chest pain for 6 months now have had an ecg and x ray and im really worried its STILL that its my heart i have jaw pain and arm pain also. I was just wondering if anyone knew what other things doctors carry out to rule out heart problems because i hate the fact that because im only 28 they say it couldnt possibly be my heart when iv heard of healthy 24 year olds dying of heart failiure.

1 like, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi hun i get them really bad i feel like am going to curl over i also get pains in my legs feet arms ect it's all part of anxiety and depression unfortunately i never use to have them up until suffering anxiety i get pains in the tip of my finger n my chest some times 2 but not up my arm it's weird lol sure your just worrying too much and it's understandable love am the exact same hope you feel better soon xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/features/womens-heart-attack-symptoms

Hello, I've posted a link maybe you should give it a look? Jaw and chest pain can be a symptom of heart attack. You are young but it's not impossible. What did your doctor say?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi iv read your link thank you for taking the time iv also read so many other medical sites and i have all the warning signs but the doctors have looked at at an xray and have decided that coz the xray was clear and im only 28 it doesnt need anymore investigation
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Unfortunately I've been through the same thing, and I'm only 17! my pains started when I was only around 15, I had blood tests and an X-Ray and they both came back fine; it really is just anxiety most of the time with these things, don't worry about it too much.

-Mogie xo

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Reading things and looking for answers online doesn't always help because you suffer anxiety you will think about it more ect then all sorts will be going on in your head i did it last year searching for answers online made me worse i thought i had stomach cancer typing stuff in n it was saying it sounds the same ect I've not long since had a biopsy and it's not stomach cancer and i was sure it was because it said online it was from the symptoms lol try not to worry love xx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up