Question

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone know of any vitamins that could possibly help with this anxiety, or types of medicine?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello Stephanie

Is your anxiety really bad ?

• Posted

Not sure on vitamins but speak to your doctor. Meds and cbt seems to be the way to getting your life back. This is what I'm starting now. Hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

No worries, my anxiety is awful just now. If you ever need to chat just message.
  • Posted

Hi I take vitamin b complex and omega 3 I hear a lot of people take magnesium aswell
  • Posted

Vitamin b12 and D can help along with magnesium. If your anxiety it's very bad you may need some medication and or councilling to help....it's a struggle we all deal with in different ways....but it can go away...I've been there but stupidly stopped taking my sertraline
  • Posted

Magnessium glycinate, b complex, ubiqinol (low dose), b12 sublingual. Lots of fresh water. And daily walks.  At night to sleep suntheanine ltheanine. Fresh turkey dinner is good as well. Anything foods high in tryptophan in the evening. And most very important is to recognize your thoughts and not to react with behavior. They are thoughts and you can respond to them by agreeing they are thoughts but have no place in forming any symptoms as you are in good health. Learn cbt and mindfullness.  
  • Posted

Vitamins work together. Magnesium is a relaxant. Ask the pharmacist which kind to take. Valium use to be the medicine of choice for as needed relief but its a rebound medicine means overuse can restart symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.