Question

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I know this is a question for doctor really but I've been quite bad last month or so worrying about heart disease, but the pain I have is stinging under armpits and in bicep with shoulder ache and it's pretty much all the time, if it's heart disease is the pain constant like this all the time, does anyone know?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

First off.. Do not google anything! This sounds like its more of a muscle pain. I used to get the same kind of pain. But my advice is go to the doctor and tell them everything you're feeling. They will perform tests to rule out any heart disease. Once the disease is ruled out.. They'll send you on your way. If they suspect something.. They'll refer you to a cardiologist.

• Posted

Ty Christina

Yea I've had ecgs and blood tests for heart damage and all clear so hence the new worry about heart disease, they are doing a echocardiagram in 11 days (yes I'm counting down to it lol) and I have Google but try not to as much as possible

• Posted

If you are concerned that you have a heart condition you need to talk to your GP and He will arrange tests to comfort your worry and reduce your anxiety.

When I read above the ache in the armpits and bicep, shoulder ache sounds like you have pulled tendons or the muscles in your arm or shoulder and hopefully it will heal given time. Some NSID CREAMS may help with any swelling and reduce pain as will some physio.

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.