Question about Penis Cuts

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ok so ive had this cut on the tip of my penis, kind of like a puncture for three years now, at first it was painful(when I urinate) but at this date it does not hurt at all. I masturbate daily, there is no blood though, probably the reason why it wont heal, but i've stopped for 18 days now, I want to know what is the average healing period for it, im not really sure if its improving. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

How did you get the cut, how long/deep is/was it, and have you ever seen a doctor about it?

A pic would help - this should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

I think I got it from my pants being tight and it being erect, one day I came home and when I urinate I felt extreme pain in that area, on closer inspetion it was scratch or opened. Have not seen a doctor about it.
    • Posted

If you've had it for three years, and it still hasn't healed, then it probably never will, and you should see a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.