Question about pregnancy, STD's and HIV!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi!

3 Days ago I had sex with a really sweet girl who I met online, It was quick but unprotected and I came inside her.

Only reason for doing this is because she has told me she is on the pill!

After having sex with her, I dont 100% trust her with the pills, what if she doesn't take them correctly?

I have told her that and she said she is on the pill for over a year now and that she's been with other guys and they came in her and 

everything is good...but I still worry?

Another question is..Its my first time..never had sex before and when we did it, it was quick...Am I at risk of HIV or anything like that? 

Because I am worried sick about everything and for some reason I always feel tired and weak since we had sex! is that because I am worried?!

Anyone could give me their input??

Should I be worried?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Forgot to mention, I am circumsiced (Just incase you need to know...I read somewhere that it reduces the chances for HIV..)
  • Posted

Ok if you are worried go along to your local sti clinic gey checked out ok please come bk let us know ok
    • Posted

Am I at huge risk?? Because so many people have unprotected sex and don't have anything!
    • Posted

You could be but it worried go to the STI clinic make sure you are ok but use condoms don't worry about other only you
    • Posted

I only had sex a few days ago, do i not have to wait a little bit in order for the test to be reliable??
  • Posted

Anyone know the percentage of getting some sort of disease ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.