Question about VP

Posted , 5 users are following.

does Vp ever go away? Does it keep growing? anyone else think this might not be Vp? thank youimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

looks like VP, I have those as well for about 6 months now. They don't seem to be changing at all when I check myself. If you want some peace of mind you can always go to your gynecologist just to be safe.

• Posted

i went to my GYNO but was scared to ask. i figured she saw them and did not think they were anything bad. idk...i freak out an stress over everything.

• Posted

Always make sure to address your concerns because every persons vagina is different. But im sure if she didnt say anything youre okay... If you still feel uncomfortable you can ask her to check them out to relieve your stress

• Posted

My VP went away! I had it for a couple of weeks and when I checked earlier this week it was completely gone, it just left those little white dots. Fordyce spots I think it's called.

• Posted

Mine has been here about 2 months maybe a little less. It really just freaks me out.

• Posted

Yeah that's about how long mine was, it freaked me out too. I even got tested for STD/STIs and HIV and all negative. Now that it's gone I feel so much better, hopefully yours goes away soon!

• Posted

does it look like Vp to you? i went to the doc and told her i wanted to be tested but she said she did not recomend it cause i had been tested in nov so all she did was gon, clynd an trich test. i did not mention the bumps but i am sure she saw them. i was scared to say anything. they came up after a yeast infection

• Posted

yeah i got mine after a yeast infection to. By reading on here it seems pretty common...

• Posted

yea i really think i need to ask. just to be sure.it does not itch but u feel like other parts of my vag does...an idk if its cause im thinking about it or what and i also feel like my whole vagina stays really moist. just really stresses me.

• Posted

nothing! still have it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.