Question For Ladies With Heat Flushing

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been getting heat flushes around my ears and head, but it's only on the left side. Feels like a space heater right next to left side of my face!

Have any of you experienced these one sided flushes? Also, it's followed by a headache.

Anyhow, I hope you ladies are having a decent day today. As always, you are all in my thoughts!

Peace & Blessings!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I get mine in the face like check bones! I'm also getting this strong fear feeling right in the center of my chest and feel extermly nervous I feel it in my hands but dont see them shaking and my upper thigh gets this numbness feeling in it like all the way across it. Feel doom gloom and like my life is on hold and feel low and sad. Fighting thses feelings but so hard. I dont take anything but may ore may NOT have a glass of Kosher passover wine it is 51% concord grapes but it does have 11% acho. If any of you other ladies drink a glass of wine what kind do u drink and does it help?

• Posted

I know what you mean about the anxiety and just overall feeling of feeling ill. I take vitamin D3. I'm looking into adding a B complex. I also meditate.

I don't drink at all, but I hope these ladies can give you some recommendations.

• Posted

Check out Youtube. You can find some how to's!

• Posted

Mine too! Learning to control your thoughts is a God send!
    • Posted

I'm like you is so unfair. I struggle to go out or do much.no interest in life .miserable and praying for something to help. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.