question for the ladies

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi girls im wondering weather anyone else suffers from strange symptoms during pms every time a week before my periods i get depersonalization and really bad anxiety, I feel so spaced out its like y heads got cotton in it my memory becomes really bad and I get headaches and joint pain plus unbelievable fatigue then ill get my periods and bam im ok again

Really hoping im not alone on this i feel abnormal

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

yup me right now it's horrible anxiety is so bad sad hopefully my period is almost over
  • Posted

I feel bad during not before maybe I'm just weird :p lol
    • Posted

Hi tammi your not weird its normal to feel horrible during your period thing is I feel good once I get my periods getting so over it
  • Posted

YES!! I have chronic anxiety anyway, but the week before or a little more my heart races so bad I get nauseous and pace the floor. My Paxil quit working last July and I have been on it so long my body is addicted to it. Been on it for 15 years. So I can't get on another antidepressant until I can start coming down on it. I'm basically just existing. I have heart palpitations everyday almost to some degree.
  • Posted

I get that right before, and during mine... sad
    • Posted

Kayla you get the same thing a week or two and during yours? So do I. My heart rate gets really high and sometimes it's not high but my insides feel like I'm vibrating on the inside. I wasn't this bad until my Paxil stopped working
  • Posted

Hi ladies thAnks for all the replys I'm still waiting for my pms to end my anxiety is terrible I hope you all get some anxious free days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.