Question to all you Flu Vets..

Posted , 4 users are following.

How long was it until you felt clear headed most of the time? 33 days in and it's constant fog for me 😑

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

And lots of negative thoughts even bordering on paranoid.
  • Posted

A few months. I think mine being switched from Celexa was to fast added to my side effects/withdrawals. Very slow tapers a must.
    • Posted

I hear you. I did a straight switch from paroxetine/seroxat. I didn't think it was a good idea, but oh well.. 5 weeks in now! 🤷🏼???

• Posted

You may begin to feel better as soon as next week, week 5 left me drained and unmotivated but you will get there in your own time x
    • Posted

Lisa I literally feel like I'm crawling out of my own skin right now. This anxious feeling is horrendous. Did you have a few days where you felt you just couldn't cope anymore before you turned the corner? Hoping that's my path too. This is the 4th day in a row without reprieve. Anxious, crappy thoughts, negative outlook. I can't go on like this!!!

• Posted

To be honest the main thing I remember is just giving in and giving up I had To accept there was nothing I could do about the negativity I was feeling and had to ride the storm just let it all go and don't be hard on yourself it's all part of the recovery x

• Posted

I was down for around 2 weeks but try not to let yourself get worked up about it as there really is no fighting it x
    • Posted

I feel like if I do that I'm going to end up crazy 😞 My brain is fighting for that one little piece of controk over it all, and I just feel like I can't go on any more. It's exhausting.

• Posted

You have to let go to give yourself time to heal, it's hard I know, in a mum of 3 and running a house and looking after my kids was a nightmare feeling like that the housework built up, why I was waiting for a good day but I had to say to myself it's only housework and just did the bear minimum, it will pay off in the long run and if your like me you will learn to see life in a much less stressful perspective x

• Posted

I am literally just laying in bed, that's all I can do. I thought last week was hard, and last week I thought the week before was hard.. this though. This is like my worst nightmare. I can't do anything. Say a prayer for me please 😞😞

• Posted

I was the same way just lay in bed starring at the sky bit don't beat yourself up over it Hun, it's your bodies way of letting you know to rest up. Thinking of you and I will pray for you I'm sure a few more days and you will be on the up and you will soon have more good days than bad, I'm just starting my 3rd month still wiped somedays but mainly good and a lot better than I was those horrible first 6 weeks x

• Posted

Thank you. I honestly don't know what I would do without the support of you guys. I'm just so exhausted. I can't sleep, the weird racing thoughts are so boggling to me. I'll think of something and completely forget it seconds later. I've never been like this.

• Posted

I used to drive myself crazy with over thinking now I deal and move on, it really is like reprogramming your brain, but I feel so much happier and free for it, like a new lease of life with extreme tirdnesd at times but that seems to be getting less, people are noticing and commenting on how healthy and good I'm looking too, so hang in there xx

• Posted

I'm so happy for you ???? It's just so hard to cope right now.

• Posted

Laura give it another month I am sure

It'll improve. I had same issue around that time and now at the third month it's a lot better. Feels like It'll never improve but it does. Hang in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.