questions about anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone's anxiety bother them more at night? And dies it last for over a week? Or make you feel sick to your stomach? Am I going crazy? It feels like my heart is just beating hard and kinda fast. What's a normal heart beat for a grown adult?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It bothers me more at night I'm good till I ly in bed at night . Or mostly mornings if I sleep till 10 .. I feel like I want to scream some moments and I'm dying in the next morning I don't know what to do anymore I want my life back
    • Posted

Sorry dying in the next moment
  • Posted

Hi, I feel the same has any1 thought that the they r making us more crazy then good that's why I'm going to start tapping off them I just want my normal life back againšŸ˜¢
  • Posted

Funny thing about the heart, the more you think about it, the faster it gets. You have to get your mind off of it. Normal is hard to say, as a marathoner may have a 45bpm HB whereas normal for someone else could be 85. Most common is 60-80 while NOT thinking about your HB. I know, because I have "heart awareness". I can hear my HB 24/7 in my left ear. Drives me nuts.
    • Posted

Pain in the chest area, but mine is caused by the tension in my neck, radiating into my chest. Anxiety tenses you up and causes pain in many places. When you feel the pain in your chest, move or stretch your neck and watch the pain cease. Or stretch your arms and shoulders and it helps. Proves it's not anything to worry about. I have to prove it to myself over and again, but it is a bit of a calming effect. Also, a tense neck can make you lightheaded, but for me I wouldn't say dizzy, just lightheaded. Good luck my friend!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.