Quetapine/mirtazapine withdrawdals

Posted , 3 users are following.

OK so I've been on a high dose of quetapine for over a year 300my at night and 25my X3 times daily. I've been diagnosed with clinical depression, personality disorder and ptsd. For the past few months I have felt unwell it started with an itch and then dizziness. I tried antihistamines changing diet changing clothes creams vertigo medication every week back and forth to the doctor so along with these physical symptoms comes a heap of depression I feel awful suicidal thoughts the lot which is hard because iv come through the darkness and doing so well. In a last attempt my psychiatrist took me off my quetapine and onto 30mg mirap over 5 nights with some diazapan for anxiety, it was though and I knew there would be withdrawals but 2weeks into the moral I feel sick serious cramps in my stomach unbearable pain. I don't get to see my psychiatrist til mid June so I decided to reduce off mirap immediately I've just had it with medication it's one thing after another. I have tried some cbd which I say could work but is far too expensive.

My question is how long does it take for mirap to come out of your system? Or at least how long until the nausea and stomach cramps go away?

Any insight would be helpful x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.