Quite scared loosing the will

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have been having trouble with stomach and bladder for ages told it was IBS had loads of tests done ( blood ) have had ca125 test for ovary came back ok waiting on a scan to reasure me according to doctor  but I'm struggling to keep from going to a&e so scared  my husband thinks it's in my head I am struggling so much wish I could be have a magic wand not sure where to go from here seems I've come on here for a friend to talk to

lynn

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have felt the same way many times. I take effexor xr now, just started t and klonopin 2x daily. the only way I truly calm down is seeng a dr for reassurance. Tje latest episode had me convincI had cancer somehwere. I have pelvic pain 24/7, have had u/s vagnal u/s,bloodwork,mammogram, full skin check, full phusical, feeling belly and areas for a mass or anythg. Everything was perfect. I find comfort in the dr explainiing which blood test would be off and appreciate the ee time she takes with me. While they ar suspecting scar tisues from 3 sections and another female condition, i stll wrry over it being something dreadful. I can tell you that the stomach is first organs to e effected by stress. I get pains all over my stomach area, my side and back when am stressed.. Also, Ovarian cancer is rare. As for bladder did you read up on IC condition. That effect the belly and the bladder. Its not a big deal in most cases. many tmes controlled by diet. If yor a female, it may be woth reading on. Its a newer diagnosed condition, but very treatable.l
  • Posted

Thank you for taking the time to talk not sure what ic is to look up 

don't you find it so exhausting seeking reassurance all of the time I know I do I'm so fed up being like this scared all of the time I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and think yeh I'm fine  every day is endless 

I'm sorry I sound so down it's just not like me feeling proper sorry for myself

lynn

• Posted

Hello Hun, can I join in ? I'm the same, always thinking somethings wrong with me, I am in surgical menopause but it's not just that, I was like it before but not this bad - every headache I think is a brain you know what I can't even say it, always poking my stomach area looking and feeling for lumps, worrying about bowels and bladder always, started taking vitamin b6 as meant to help but turned pee bright illuminated and thought I had massive infection so stoped taking them, don't sleep much always stressing about symptoms, my hubby just gets annoyed with me always checking and looking for reassurance, I get tired out with myself - health anxiety stoos me going to GP as they will want to do tests that will freak me out, it's a bloody vicious circle, feel for you xx
    • Posted

yes and like you every day I wake up and think what the hell am I goi g to find wrong with me today, there's bound to be something, it's horrible and so flipping mentally exhausting - no one u derstands like we do u less they have it as well, x
  • Posted

Hi 

what I find so frustrating is Ithat I truly in my heart believe that the doctor just hasn't found what's wrong with me yet and when they do it will be too late I've no life left just want to go to sleep and not wake up     I take the reassurance from the doctor feel good and within 6 or so hours back to square one life sucks 

and I bet you all feel the same so what do we do there must be something we can can do collectively 

LynnLynn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.