Raise your hand

Posted , 11 users are following.

if you're panicky this morning... rapid heart beat..... feeling out of control thoughts....

very tiring...

4 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

All of what you mentioned. The worst ever this morning! ugghh....

• Posted

No panic, or rapid heartbeat, but oh the DOOM and GLOOM thoughts!!!!

• Posted

Yep, that's me almost every morning ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Waking up anxious is absolutely the most horrible feeling. Hate it, hate it, hate it!

• Posted

My doctor said cortisol levels are naturally higher in the morning hence the higher anxiety levels.I'm not sure how to counteract though.

It doesn't always work but sometimes I try to calm myself down by thinking how fortunate I am to be living in these times. If things get really bad I can take an Rx or stay home from work in my climate controlled house that has food and media. Imagine being in this state in a 3rd world country or during pioneer times with 10-15 children to care for without any resources.

• Posted

keep in mind our life expectancies are much longer than them. Most woman died well before menopause in those times. With modern medicine, we are living well into our 80-90s. We also live in countries with access to basic medical services.

• Posted

Mee none stop, have to go back to bed for 1 hour, trying Citalopram not working yet, but also menopausel

• Posted

Yes to everything. .. almost every day since last 8 months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.