Random blisters on vagina but tested negative for herpes?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello! I was recently back in February diagnosised with hpv. I had full blood work done and I have no other diseases or infections. I've also not had sex since before the testing. I recently noticed I have two painful blisters, one on the inside of my labia and the other on the other lip. I shave and I've had ingrown hairs but these definitely don't feel the same. They are super uncomfortable. I'm unable to go to the doctor until The end of the week and wanted to see if anyone knew what they might be? And any temporary ideas for pain relief? Over the counters pain killers do nothing. Also, I have extremely bad allergies to pollen and with the pollen, came these blisters, so I am not sure if they are related. I've added pictures below. Thanks for the help.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

I don't see any pictures..

But yeah .

You say you was DIAGNOSED with HPV ? Isn't that herpes??

Are you in any pain ?

Burning while peeing ? Discharge or anything like that ?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

They sound like ingrown hairs..ive had them a few times and the blisters itched badly then were painful. I could barely wipe once broke open and took forever to heal! Sometimes they are just worse than others!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

They sound like ingrown hairs..ive had them a few times and the blisters itched badly then were painful. I could barely wipe once broke open and took forever to heal! Sometimes they are just worse than others!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

also i have hpv as well and that has nothing to do with it. Hpv is genital warts that line the canal of the vagina. They are not external. Ive had Hpv for like 20 yrs.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up