Random (Very Short) Urges to Cry?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So for as long as I can remember, I've had these random moments where i feel like crying(?). It's kind of difficult to explain.. Out of nowhere, I'll have this weird feeling that I feel like crying, it's sorta like a sinking feeling. Again, really difficult to explain. After about 30 seconds the feeling will go away. I don't think that this has anything to do with hormones, only because I've been dealing with these random moments for quite awhile. They usually occur in the morning, but really it can happen any time. I'm not hugely concerned about this, I'm just curious as to why this happens and how I could possibly avoid it more in the futur?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Maybe its a post traumatic stress syndrome did something ever happen around that time that would cause anxiety to rise?
  • Posted

this happens to me by times as well, most generally if i dont feel like im functioning well or doing my part because of this anxiety , i look at others and they seem so happy and fufilled and i wish i was

• Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
  • Posted

It's your body dealing with unresolved emotional issues perhaps.  Thats how Freud would see it .

rich

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.