Rare issue

Posted , 3 users are following.

As a child I left my foreskin pulled back because I thought it looked weird. It was very painful at first but eventually i got used to it. Eventually my foreskin just stayed down. When I spotted pieces of yellow stuff (smegma i guess?) between my penis head and shaft i would pick at it. i have a penis which is a weird in between circumcised-looking while being uncircumcised. Since then dead skin will build up between the shaft and the head and i feel as though my shaft is getting thinner and thinner. I don't know if this is simply a hygiene issue or a chronic infection. Please let me know what i can do. Thank you.

Normal state:

Foreskin peeled down (dirty?):

Foreskin peeled down (side):

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

you should clean beneath your foreskin every time you bath

you don't need to use soap just warm water

every thing else looks normal

• Posted

Hey Buddy

Let me ask how often do you clean your penis. I think you need to clean ever day with warm water. Let your foreskin stay down. That will protect the head. You may need some coconut oil for a while.

You should be able to get that taken care of.

Be safe and take care.....Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.