Rash on groin

Posted , 3 users are following.

last week i developed a rash along my buttcheeks. it itched so badly. i had first noticed it while i was showering. i figured it was just from my thong because i have gotten irritated from them before. I am concerned because since then it spread to my groin creases and it also was extremely itchty so much that the skin almost looked raw after showering. What could this be? it is on both creases.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

the spots are fordyce spots the itching mabe due to a fungal skin infection its common in the folds of the skin on the groin u should go to a doctors they may prescribe some cream for it

• Posted

do you think my other post could be related ? I am thinking its yeast infection.

• Posted

yes if u have discharge etc most likely wats going on

• Posted

did you figure out what this is? i am having the exact same thing.

• Posted

my doctor said it could be contact dermatitis ( basically like an allergic reaction ). she gave me some calmoseptine cream & it started to clear up within a day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.