Rash red gland

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I have a red plate at the base of my glans I was see a dermatologist and urologist for them everything seems normal however I have this for several months or even a year that does not tickle me just that it's red I was taking a blood test for HIV I have nothing, I will see another dermatologist next week do you have any idea what it is?File size is too big

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you washing the head and foreskin of your penis with soap and shower gel and body cleansers like this? Perhaps you put skin cream or baby oil on it, or something else like this?

What you most likely have is irritated skin - the cause of this will be something you are applying to your penis on a regular basis ......

• Posted

Hello thank you for answering I use baby soap for a month and a half and the problem is still I do not think an irritation because the problem lasts for some time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.