Rash spreading all over!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Itchy red rash all over body, started on my chest and seems to be getting worse. Its been here over a week and has spread all over my stomach, back arms, neck and now starting on my legs. I have been taking pirition and using calomine lotion but doesnt seem to be helping only getting worse. 

I have not changed anything for it to be an allergic reaction and dnt have sensitive skin at all, no problems before either. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you eaten anything different ,especially fish or nuts or come into contact with a plant or plants that are  different in your environment?

Do you have any mouth ulcers?  If so you should see a doctor. 

Do you feel well apart from the itching?

Are you dealing with a trauma in your life? especially one you feel you cannot talk about.

If piriton and Calamine arent working then it could be a viral infection which should clear up on its own,but

as you have had this rash for over a week it would be a good idea to see your doctor. He/she will also know if there is any infection going around at the moment.

• Posted

No nothing different at all! 

I dont have any mouth ulcers thankfully. 

I did have really red eyes for over a week though and optician said viral conjunctivitis could this have caused rash? As eyes seem to be clearing up now however rash just getting worse. 

Other than that yeah generally i feel fine, except really tired lately put it down to sore eyes though and just easier to close them lol. 

No traumas or anything sognificant going on in my life at moment. 

I did initially think viral but fact its getting worse has caused some concern!  I know it wont be chicken pox as i only had them two months ago lol! Hut these are itchier than my pox ever were!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.