Rash under my armpit for 3 months!! Help rash no where else but under my armpit

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Possibly Acanthosis Nigricans.Usually seen in darker skinned people. Most common cause is being overweight but can be caused by other things. It should be assessed by a doctor or dermatologist so that the right treatment can be given.

Do see your doctor.

• Posted

the thing is im not even iver weight i weigh 105 pounds..... but thanks for replying im going to the doctor wednesday. j was thinking it was just eczema cause of whateveer was inthe deoderant broke me out but thanks again

• Posted

It could be acanthosis nigricans caused by too much insulin in your bloodstream, certain medications you're taking, or other potential medical conditions like stomach disease and cancer. You should ask your doctor about prescription medication. Besides, you can get your symptoms under control by eating a healthy, calorie controlled diet. If you are overweight, try to lose weight. To ease the rash, you can try applying lemon juice twice daily. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it away with cold water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.