Real symptoms...real people

Posted , 21 users are following.

HI ladies Iknow thta we are not imagining and I'm comuncating with for real people. My friends are telling "oh these people aren't real.. that this sight takes your symptoms and create people to respond..can you believe that??????????

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Cathy we are REAL for sure..my symptoms big time was real I guess your friends aren't going through this yet.

• Posted

I'm real! Sure not making it up. After reading so many women here say they're having similar symptoms to mine, I almost want to cry with relief to know im not alone and it's due to hormones. It explains everything. I have never ever asked my friends and colleagues in real life (beyond PMS)  because I talked to my mother and she always attributed her anxiety to insecurity and mental problems! She blamed situations or low blood sugar for her irritability, and allergies, fatigue, noises and smells for her headaches. Being tired all the time was just seen as lazy, or maybe anemic. I don't think her way of thinking is uncommon either. I'm just sad I've thought I was broken in so many ways for a big chunk of my life. There needs to be a lot more education and research based treatments in regard to perimenopause.

• Posted

Thamk you Emmy for your reply.. just making sure I'm not going crazy with these symptoms.....the anxiety and heart racing are the worse..do you experience the heart racing and incontrollable palpitaions?if so what do you do? it wakes me up out of a sleep sometimes.

• Posted

I do! I take a small amount of a beta blocker. It helps regulate the heart palpitations. And I don't eat or drink late at night. Alcohol makes it worse for sure.

• Posted

Yes, I sure do experience heart palpitations, especially at night! It's scary and you're NOT crazy. I just try to relax every part of my body and take slow deep breaths. Distract my mind with reading. Sometimes I get in a hot shower and do the relaxing and slow breathing there. I'm going to a new gyno at the end of the month and will ask lots of questions about hormones and successful therapies that address these symptoms. Another symptom that is ruining my life is intense sinus pain and migraine headaches mid cycle and around my period. And insomnia! I'll report back here.

• Posted

Hi Cathy. Just wanted to let you know I experience the exact same thing. I wake up just about every morning with my heart pounding "palpitations" and it sucks. I miss being able to sleep through the night and even sleeping in. I forgot what it feels like to wake up refreshed. My anxiety is worse the week or so leading up to my period. My thkughts start running wild. Trust me youre not alone. Hope you feel better.

• Posted

Thanks Valerie for your reply.. I have been up since 5am this morning as a rsult of pounding heart.. I got up took a shower. prayed, read my bible, went for a walk then went to the grocery store..all of which were tremendous task.. going to tray and take a nap now 10;50 am... God bless and keep you
  • Posted

They don't need to have a website create people with symptoms because unfortunately all of us on here have these symptoms and are very real!!!! Just for your friends I pinched myself to make sure though!! 😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.