Really anxious about my health for more than 2 years mainly about my heart and it's ruining my life

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I don't know what to do anymore, I've been worried that I have something wrong with my heart for about 2 years and I've had countless appointments about it, I've had an ecg and a 24 heart tracing and everything came back normal, I find it hard to believe that something hasn't been missed because I get skipped beats a lot and flutters in my chest and occasionally irregular rhythms usually lasting only about 10 seconds maybe even less, my heart rate is usually around 60 when resting sometimes lower but I am not fit I have stopped smoking and I am too scared to do anything it has completely taken over my life to the point where I don't want to walk up stairs I'm only 9 stone and I'm 18 years old, I just don't know what's wrong with me I can't do anything without my heart racing if it envolves exercise and I keep getting a weird pressure in my throat verging on my upper chest and I can't get a proper breath I want to believe it's anxiety because I constantly think about my heart and I'm constantly checking to see how fast it's going. I need help I feel like I'm going to die and I can't get that out my head

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

First of all ignore my english and spell mistakes lol.. i m facing anxiety about 6 years i had bad panic attacks and all the bad syptoms as u but i fight i completed my studY have a baby my own family. I assure u good time comes u have to face ur fears bravely start medicines and have faith on GOD
    • Posted

Thank you, I'm trying my best. Hopefully all is well for you aswell smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.