Really bad hangovers

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone else's  anxiety get worse after a major heavy drink 

I'm on holiday and went crazy last night that much that I can't  remember  getting to my apartment. 

I have woke up today still drunk then when it started to wear of I was getting chest pains numb arms difficulty  holding things with my fingers and a choking feeling. 

Would be good to hear from people 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joshua, well yes drinking and anxieti seem not to like eachother. Every now and them I have only ONE drink with a meal etx and the following day my anxiety is worse so I can imagine the heavy drinking didn't help you.. Sorry to say this cause I also used to love a few drinks but yep doesn't help 
    • Posted

Thanks very much I'm just going to have to pack it in 

Cheers for the help 

• Posted

Your welcome, it is quite anoying that we have to " pack it in" but I don't know you but in my case is not worth it. Good luck 
    • Posted

I did it last month went out and got drunk and I was bad for the next 3 days with anxiety it's awful  
    • Posted

Yep absolutely awful, but hey let's stay positive. We will get thru this and will have a life back, ( including few drinks) lol
  • Posted

Me too when I drank, it became a habit, hangover, anxiety, but it wears off, just like all of the panic, it just washes away.
  • Posted

Some people are allergic to alcohol and that would be the Irish ...American Indians ect...don't have to have that background to be allergic but if you are you will get sick of being sick and give it up....or like some people do...just never stop drinking so you don't have a hangover which is alcoholism....

i hope you feel better quick.

• Posted

But can you become allergic all if the sudden? I used to be fine when drinking for many years! It's only got bad since a year or so.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.