Really Chuffed !

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went for a weigh in today I've lost 5.4 lbs in 3 weeks

smile I now weigh 14 st 1 lbs smile

Running around after a new puppy and going back to work are obvoisly doing me some good.

Hope eveybody is having a great week :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

congrats to you, great loss :magic:
  • Posted

:lol: Congratulations on your 5.4lb weight loss ~ bet you had a smile on your face as you left :D

What did you start at and how long have you been orlistat.

HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC DAY XXXX

• Posted

Thanks for replies :D

Yes I did walk out with a big :D smile on my face.

I've been on the tablets since 13th April but I only take the tablets twice a day as I have to take medication in the morning for my underactive thyroid gland which was why I put the weight on.

I weighed 16st 11.9 lbs (107 Kg), my BMI was 39.3. I now weigh 14st 1 lb (89.5 Kg) and my BMI is now 32.9. So I have lost a total of 2st 10lbs up to now :D

I discussed my weight with my nurse she said how much I aim to lose is up to me on what I feel comfortable at and my daughter said don't take any notice of suggested BMI as her friend has lost lots of weight, if anything too much yet her BMI still classes her as being over weight. I have decided to try and get to a BMI between 25-30 which is between 11-13 Stone (70-82 Kg).

I work in a school and had lost 2 st by the time we broke up for the summer and lost another 10 lbs by yesterday ( 7 weeks ).

I was aiming to have lost 3st by the time I go away to Cornwall at half term to meet up with friends we see once a year so I've only got another 4lbs to go to reach that :D.

Before we broke up for the summer nobody notice I'd lost weight, since we've gone back loads of people have commented on my weight loss, how good I look. I'm losing the weight for me and my health but these comments do help to keep me going. I just hope I carry on losing weight. Another couple of weeks and we will be able to take our puppy for walks.

Have a great weekend everybody xxx

• Posted

WOW!!!!!!! I can't tell u how pleased I am for u!!!

Congrats...!

Thanks for being an inspiration to us all by setting and achieving your goals with all your heart and soul!

I am so happy for u trying hard.

All the best.

Xxxx

• Posted

Thanks Pearl hope everything is Ok with you x
  • Posted

well done it nice to hear when people are doing well xx

Tillydoll

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.